Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in Mallorca, called Palma de Mallorca Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Mallorca airport. Plan your travel to PMI Airport with the information provided in this site.
Palma de Mallorca Airport, or Aeroport de Palma de Mallorca in catalan (IATA: PMI, ICAO: LEPA) is the main airport in this Balearic Island. The international airport is located 8 km (5.0 mi) east of Palma, Majorca, really close to Can Pastilla village.
The airport serves as a focus city for Air Europa, EasyJet, Ryanair and Vueling airlines. Most of them are low-cost carriers. The airport has two runways and during the summer months the dual runway airport handles as many movements as London Gatwick Airport.
Mallorca airport has a main terminal building with 4 different modules: A, B, C and D. In the past these modules were independent terminals.
- Module A: it has 28 and it is located in the north of the airport. It operates with non-Schengen flights, including UK and Ireland. This area is only open during summer.
- Module B: it has 8 gates and is located northeast of the airport. It is used by the regional airline Air Nostrum and it is also closed during winter, it is only opened during summer.
- Module C: it has 33 gates -it is the largest module in Mallorca airport- and has 9 gates that can handle airbridges. It is used by EasyJet, Condor, Niki and Air Berlin.
- Module D: It is located in the south of the terminal. It has 19 gates and 10 of them can handle airbridges. Most of the flights are in Europe.
The airport provide different services and facilities to all passengers.
Among others, it has:
- Internet Access
- VAT refund
- Assistance to passengers with reduced mobility
- VIP services
- Business centre
- Medical care
- Post Office and Telegraphs
- Children's play area
- Children's room
- Currency exchange, ATM and Banks
- Restaurants and Cafés
Different car rental agencies provide service at the airport. Check here the options and book online your vehicle!
- Line 1 goes to/from Airport - City of Palma de Mallorca - Port. Schedule changes depending of the season: winter or summer, every 15 minutes.
- Line 2 goes to/from S’Arenal - Airport. Connects the airport with the different hotels along Palma beach. Depending of the season of the year, the schedule changes.
Location bus stops: Level 0 (Arrivals) and Level 2 (Departures).
Ticket Price: 3 Euros.
- Taxi: Several different companies provide services at the airport.
Taxi rank is located in Level 0, outside the terminal.
To get more information about transportation to or from Mallorca airport, please, visit the transportation page.
- It is located 8 km east of Palma, the capital of Mallorca
- It has one main terminal
- It has 4 module Terminal
- In 2015 handled over 23 million passengers
- It can handle 66 movements per hour
- It has a capacity of 25 million passengers annually
- Can dispatch 12,00 passengers every hour.
Address: 07611 Palma, Balearic Islands Phone: 902 40 47 04
Location: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall
Phone: 971 789 456